1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4

Property Damages

Why Does a Property Owner Need RAM Claims Adjusting?

We are ready to assist you.

Let us evaluate your loss and tell you if it is worth it or not to make a claim. Whether you have a damage to your property or just want to find out if you have damages that can be claim to your insurance company, we will help you in the process.

Types of claims:

Whether a commercial or residential loss, RAM Claims Adjustings specialize on different types of damages,such as water damage, fire, mold, hurricane, vandalism, appliance leaks, broken pipes, sinkhole, cast iron pipe, fallen objects, loss of income , reopend, or denied claims.


At RAM Claims Adjusting we are licensed and insured to work in the State of Florida. Our main office is located in Miami-Dade County. Call us or visit us today for a free consultation.